Map of site
See below for more information…
We want all our guests to enjoy a happy, memorable and safe holiday with us.
The law requires that a safe distance is kept between units. You must leave at least 3 metres between your caravan, awning, gazebo or tent and the units on neighboring pitches. Not only does this help protect your privacy, it is also a vital safeguard to prevent the spread of fire. Please help us to ensure these safety distances are maintained. Pitches are to the right of the number post to the next number post. Please keep everything within the boundaries including guy ropes.
So, please keep your distance!
Thank you for your co-operation.
A few guidelines for everyone’s benefit
- Cars to be parked in allocated spaces – no cars on pitches or camping fields.
- Ball games on the play area – not the camping fields.
- To preserve flaura & forna NO BICYLCES in woods, or on play area or camping fields.
- NO FIRES – B-B-Q’s are welcome, please use stumps provided to protect the grass.
- Quiet time is 10.30pm – 7.00am
The shop is open morning & evening, stocking most essentials. Calor & Camping Gaz, fresh EGGS, BACON, SAUSAGES and lots of local produce.
*** If you have any specific requirements please get in touch. ***
Near Bodmin in a peaceful woodland in central Cornwall, 20 minutes from both coasts, Ruthern Valley offers an uncrowded mix of:
quiet glamping Cornwall
Holiday Lodges Cornwall
Quiet Glamping Cornwall