Ruthernbridge and turn left — Mega Pods have arrived!
Mega Pods available from 20th May.
A magnificent MEGA-combination of comfort and camping with the convenience of running water and underfloor heating. It’s glamtastic camping. However you want to spend your day, you know that the Mega Pod is comfy, warm and dry on your return.
After surfing on the North Cornwall coast, or cycling to Padstow and crabbing on the harbour wall, learning all about apples at Healey’s Cyder Farm, or enjoying Barbara Hepworth’s sculpture garden in St Ives, you can come back to a BBQ and glass of white wine (well chilled) — or just snuggle under the covers with a mug of hot chocolate and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- Sleeps 4 adults cosily, or two adults + two children
- Good head room
- Full double bed and sofa bed
- Dining table
- Fridge, kitchen sink, kettle, microwave
- En-suite loo and wash basin
- Underfloor heating
- Deck and picnic table
- Free WiFi and Freeview TV
- 2-night minimum stay
- BRING bedding, linens, towels, cooking gear
- Available year ‘round