Craft Ales – Speciality Ciders – Artisan Gins
- More information here
- Ticketed event, over 18s only
- Price: TBC (no Eden admission ticket needed)
- 6pm-12pm (last orders 11.30pm)
More than 60 beers and ciders, many from Cornwall, Eden-inspired small batch brews, and – a Cornish gins bar.
There’ll also be great live bands and delicious gourmet festival food.
Your entry fee includes four beers or ciders and a commemorative pint glass to keep (gins are available separately).
Once again, brilliant bands
Free to enter for anyone attending the Festival.
Food and drink
- A selection of locally sourced burgers and kebabs from 6pm until 9pm.
- Drinks will be available as part of the Beer Festival from 6pm onwards.
- If you’re at Eden during the day you can also sample beer and cider from 12 noon at a paying bar.
- Eden-inspired limited small batch brews from St Austell Brewery, including a beer made with Eden honey and another with our Colombian chocolate and coffee.